Rich and creamy and filled with fall spice flavor, this Vegan Pumpkin Nog is just the thing you need to usher in a cozy, relaxing, carefree fall day. Plus a new video to go along with this recipe. Hop in my kitchen and make nog with me!...
I am trying to get back into my video-making swing of things so today I busted out the video camera, and whipped up this easy fall recipe. My dairy-free, egg-free Vegan Pumpkin Nog, with a swirl of soy whip on top, is a warming, cozy beverage that you can start serving right now and enjoy all fall and winter long. This recipe is a spin on my popular Hot Pumpkin Mug, but with a creamy cashew spin on things.
TIP! To get your warm mug beverages extra frothy, blend them in a Vitamix. Order my favorite Vitamix, the 5200.
But this post is special mostly because it contains a new video! I hope you watch it and subscribe to my YouTube channel + thumbs up today's recipe, to help encourage me to film more video recipes.
To Do list. So RIGHT NOW lets make Pumpkin Nog, pull on some cuddly fall socks, put a festive movie on TV (Hocus Pocus anyone?) and enjoy a cozy fall day of "chill time."
This mug packs a healthy-filling-delicious punch. It contains healthy fat cashews and vitamin A rich pumpkin, along with warming spices and whatever non-dairy milk goodness you choose.
Creamy, rich Pumpkin Nog with fall spices and cozy flavors.
- 1-2 Tbsp raw cashews (soaked overnight/drained)
- 1-2 Tbsp pumpkin puree, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1/2 - 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- optional: ginger powder and/or cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- sweeten to taste: I like 1-2 tsp maple syrup, grade B
- Whip: soy, rice or coconut
- Add all ingredients except the sweetener to a high speed blender. Blend until creamy. Blended in my Vitamix of course. Order your Vitamix using my coupon code 06-006170 and you receive free shipping.
- Pour mixture into a small soup pot. Warm over high heat on stovetop. Warm until just under boiling. Pour into serving mug(s) and top with non-dairy whip. Add a pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon on top!
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 02 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Total time: 7 mins.
Tags: beverage,fall,pumpkin,nog,dessert,brunch,breakfast,vegan,dairy free,cashews
Disclosure: I am a Vitamix affiliate and any links to their products are via my affiliate account.