I love Halloween season. Pumpkin recipes, DIY candy making, caramel apples, brisk breezes, Hocus Pocus and scary movie watching, haunted houses and creepy-delicious recipes.
So to inspire your spooky season, I asked my amazing FindingVegan bloggers to share some of their favorite Halloween treats, goodies and spooky snacks.
I hope this list of festive goodies puts you in a ghoulish, ghostly, candy-gobbling, giddy Halloween mood. Check out these 59 vegan Halloween recipes!..
Hey guys! I have been in DC this past week experiencing some crisp fall air and color-changing leaves as a very nice break from the sweltering LA heatwave. Sweltering. Now that is a word I do not often use in October!
But autumn back east is so satisfying. I love walking outside, quickening my pace, as a cool chill pokes at my nose and creeps over my skin. The air is cool and fresh, and not uncomfortably cold just yet. Light jacket and scarf weather. Ahhhh fall. The season I miss most living in California. Things can be so much cozier with cool air and piles of crinkly, dusty, golden and caramel-colored leaves waiting for you outside your front door.
I wish I could bottle up "fall" and bring it home with me to Cali. (I know, I know.. soon comes icy cold. But still....)
Well one thing that can put you in an October-ish mood no matter what: Halloween Recipes! So lets get started. These bloggers have a lot of ideas to share..
(Don't miss my costumes ps at the bottom of this page! I would love to see what you guys are all planning in the comments section. Or what some of your fave creative costumes have been in the past!)
59 Spooky Vegan Recipes for Halloween
1. Chocolate Pumpkin Tart by Unconventional Baker
2. Vegan Pumpkin Toffee Bread Pudding by HealthyVoyager (featuring Orlando Jones)
3. Chocolate Halloween Spiders by Fork and Beans
4. 4-Ingredient Vegan Healthy Snickers by Healthy Happy Life
5. Spooky Cookie Haunted House by Spa Bettie
6. Caramel Candy Apples by MyEclecticKitchen
7. Monster Halloween Candy Bark by Fork and Beans
8. Vegan Pumpkin Panna Cotta by Lands and Flavors
9. Tahini Bon Bons by Fried Dandelions
10. Mint Chocolate Witches Hat Cupcakes by TheVeganCookieFairy
11. Guacamole-Stuffed Pumpkin Peppers by PlantStrongVegan
12. Healthy Fun Size Snickers Bars by Oatmeal with a Fork
13. Almond Joy Truffles by RealFoodRealDeals
14. Tombstone Treats by TheVegan8
15. Peanut Butter Caramel Bars Candy by Healthy Happy Life
16. Joyful Almond Coconut Bars by Healthy Happy Life
17. Halloween Witch Fingers by Pure Ella
18. Stuffed Mushroom Eyeballs by Vegan Yack Attack
19. Perfect Pumpkin Patties by Bittersweet
20. Apple Monster Mouths by Sweet Simple Vegan
21. Devil's Margarita by ShowMeTheYummy
22. Easy Almond Butter Cups by Healthy Happy Life
23. Almost Raw Snickers by Fork and Beans
24. Spooky Black Bread by GrimGrains
25. Black Spiral Hummus Bites by GrimGrains
26. Pistachio-Orange Blood-Splattered Cupcakes by My Eclectic Kitchen
27. Spooky Night Bars by RadiantRachels
28. Raw Chocolate Cyclops Halloween Eyeballs by HealthyVoyager
29. Easy Vegan Caramel Apples by Healthy Happy life
30. Ghost White Halloween Cake by Vegelicacy
31. Pumpkin Doughnuts by Boards and Knives
32. Peanut Butter Pumpkin White Chocolates by Love Me Feed Me
33. Creepy Red Velvet Skull Cakes by Veganosity
34. Halloween Satsuma Cocktail by Veganosity
35. Boo-Berry Bats by Bittersweet
36. Halloween Curried Squash Cauliflower Soup by Sweet Simple Vegan
37. Vegan Rocky Road by Healthy Happy Life
38. Vegan Caramel Apples by Blender Babes
39. Peanut Butter Cup Caramel Latte by Healthy Happy Life
40. Mummydilla Polenta Bites by VeggiesDontBite
41. Salted Sun Butter Cups by The Pretty Bee
42. Chocolate Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Frosting by Blender Babes
43. Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream by MiciBakes
44. Halloween Juice by Vegan Halloween Cookbook
45. Halloween Pumpkin Smoothie by 24carrotlife
46. Caramel Apples by DropDeadRecipes
47. Mummy Pumpkin Quinoa Donuts by ForkAndBeans
48. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies by Strength and Sunshine
49. Vegan Deviled Potatoes by Healthy Slow Cooking
50. Candy Corn Frozen Parfait by Veggies Save the Day
51. Spider Cupcakes by the Lazy Vegan Baker
52. Ghost Blondie Bites by Namely Marly
53. Stuffed Bell Pepper Jack-o-Lanterns by Sweet Simple Vegan
54. Spooky Spicy Hot Cocoa by Peppers and Peaches
55. Candy Corn Pops by Feasting on Fruit
56. Acorn Cookies for fall spirit by Unconventional Baker
57. Carrot Ginger Quinoa Pepper Jacks by SpaBettie
58. The coziest way to close out any October day: Pumpkin Nog by me
59. Homemade Candy Party! by me (for your candy-making party!)
Happy Halloween season everyone!
ps. COSTUMES! Question of the day: What are you going to be for Halloween? Or what is one of your fave costumes from past years? Leave it in the comments! And if you need ANY Halloween costume inspiration, just hop over to my friend Cat's "Halloween Costume" blogpost. She is the queen of costuming! The piñata? Genius. And I am totally stealing that Risky Business last minute costume idea.
Thank you to all the bloggers who contributed vegan recipes! If you are a vegan-friendly blogger and would love to be included in round-ups like these, be sure to submit your recipes to my other site FindingVegan.com -- you can then have access to the private Finding Vegan Blogger's Group on Facebook!