I am so excited for today's post! I am sharing cookbook pre-order news. My new book, Healthy Happy Vegan Kitchen comes to a bookstore near you in April, but you can pre-order it right now! Everyone who pre-orders my book is eligible to receive my amazing FREE BONUS package, that I put together just for you guys. Get all the delicious details ahead..
Amazon - USA
Barnes & Noble
Amazon - Canada
Ever since I started this tiny little cooking blog, back in 2007, the number one most asked question I received was "So, when are you coming out with a cookbook?"
And while 365 Vegan Smoothies was my first cookbook, Healthy Happy Vegan Kitchen is my first complete cookbook. HHVK has it all: recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts. Plus plenty of wellness tips, vegan cooking advice and loads of photos taken by me. All my favorite vegan recipes in one place! From my kitchen to yours.
I hope you love using it as much as I loved writing it!
Healthy Happy Vegan Kitchen is pretty much rainbows and unicorns and vegan hot fudge sundaes for me, all my big dreams come true.
Why Pre-order? Instead of worrying about rushing out to bookstore once HHVK launches, have my book come to you. Pre-ordering is my favorite way to order new books, because when it finally arrives on my doorstep it feels like a happy surprise, picked out just for me .. by me!
Pre-Order Bonuses. Pre-orders are important, so as my thank you to you, I spent a lot of late nights and long days creating this jam-packed package of bonus goodies. Everyone who supports me by ordering in advance can claim these gifts! Check them out..
Free Bonus Content Includes:
* Kathy's new 50-page "Get it Together" Wellness Guide and 7-Day Meal Plan (PDF)
* 15 Exclusive Bonus Recipes (PDF)
* 15 Favorite Vitamix Recipes (PDF)
* An exclusive welcome video from Kathy ~ story behind the book and dedication
* entry into a special "pre-order" giveaway (prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card + wellness kit from Dole including a Yoga Mat and other goodies!)
(Goodies are delivered via email - instructions below)
Now what are you waiting for? Pre-order now!
Preview of the BONUS GOODIES..
Get a preview of my 'thank you video' - full version available to those who pre-order..
PRE-ORDER BONUS INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Pre-order Healthy Happy Vegan Kitchen online: Amazon
2. Email your order confirmation to: HHVKpreorder (at) gmail (dot) com
3. Wait. While we confirm your pre-order, you can sip tea, dance, go for a walk or anxiously wait by your computer. (Confirmation times will vary!)
4. Boom! When your PREORDER BONUS email arrives, use the links to download the bonus content!
Some details on HHVK:
* Over 220 recipes
* 352 pages
* Most recipes are brand new, never-before-seen -- but a few fan favorites from my blog will be included as well!
* release date: April 28th, 2015
* Get more description details on Amazon
HHVK Reviews from some of my most favorite people ever..
“Healthy Happy Vegan Kitchen is one of my favorite cookbooks on my shelves. I dare you to read her recipes and not start pulling out the sticky notes to mark the ones you just have to make! (Hint: Start with the Maple Chili Bean–Stuffed Sweet Potato!) Kathy started out as my go-to resource for all information about veganism. She has turned into one of my all-time favorite recipe sources, vegan or not.”
—Melissa d’Arabian, Food Network star and best-selling author
“This is the new generation of vegan cooking! Long gone are the days when vegan food was considered boring or dull. Kathy’s vibrant vegan recipes will inspire even the biggest skeptic to try something new!”
—Angela Liddon, New York Times bestselling author of The Oh She Glows Cookbook and creator of the blog OhSheGlows.com
“Kathy’s cookbook is filled with so many brilliant and creative recipes that you truly forget it’s all vegan. So many things I want to make!”
—Gina Homolka, creator of Skinnytaste.com and best-selling author
“Finally, a book that makes vegan food as accessible as it is delicious. You can count on Kathy for recipes that are flavorful, hearty, and eminently doable, no matter how busy you are and no matter how much experience you have as a home cook. Best of all, Kathy’s recipes are profoundly nourishing—proof that you don’t have to choose between eating food that’s healthful and food that tastes amazing.”
—Gena Hamshaw, certified clinical nutritionist and author of Choosing Raw
photos copyright: Kathy Patalsky ©2015
Like HHVK on Facebook: facebook.com/HealthyHappyVeganKitchen
Secure your copy now!..
--> Buy on AMAZON
--> Buy on Barnes & Noble