Thank you Healthy Happy Life readers for making 2012 a fantastic year! My blog had over 12 million pageviews in 2012 - over 28,000 fans on Facebook and over 100,000 followers on Twitter - and that means many people were checking out how delicious, rewarding and fun a vegan life can be!
My other site, Finding Vegan also had an amazing year! The site reached over 20,000 posts! Recipes submitted from bloggers all over the web. I was also happy to continue to bring vegan recipes to Disney's Babble.com site as a Family Kitchen daily content contributor.
I was so glad to share my vegan creations with you guys and I loved hearing from all of you about how my recipes turned out and how your friends and family enjoyed them. You guys are what makes my job so special and rewarding. So thank you! I am excited to venture into 2013 when I will share more recipes, wellness tips and bring you guys my first book: 365 Vegan Smoothies, published by Penguin Group!
But for today, check out the Top 30 Posts of 2012 - ranked by number of pageviews. And I think number one is no surprise ;) ...
Top 30 Posts of 2012 - Healthy. Happy. Life. (#1 = most pageviews)
*includes rankings for only posts done in 2012*
30. Shamrock Breakfast Sandwich - avocado, kale, jalapeno sauce, pepitas
29. Pumpkin Pecan Oat Cookies
28. 10 Ways to Pull Off a Vegan Lunch
27. Rainbow Slaw with Sweet Tahini Dressing
26. Black-Eyed Pea Sweet Potato Sliders
25. Mushroom Kale Rice Bowl with cilantro and peanuts
24. Sweet Potato Hummus - Cajun Spiced
23. Vegan Nachos for All!
22. Chocolate Epiphany - Mousse Pie
21. Peanut Butter Cacao Coconut Oil Fudge Bars
20. Rainbow Sangria by-the-glass
19. Peanut Butter Banana Oat Pancakes
18. Coffee Cake Cinnamon Rolls with Orange Frosting
17. On Most Mornings.. 8 Tips
16. Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffins - frosted or not.
15. Pineapple Fried Quinoa - in a boat!
14. Chipotle Citrus Superfood Tacos with tofu and quinoa
13. Green Goddess Bowl
12. How I Eat Vegan and you can too.
11. Spicy Vegan Chili Burgers. Red Beans & Rice.
10. My Secret-Ingredient Matcha Shake
9. Kale-Avocado Wraps with Spicy Miso-Dipped Tempeh
8. Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes 2012
7. Cobb and Caesar Salads in a Jar
6. Spicy (Sweet) Peanut Ginger Kale Salad
5. Sweet Potatoes - Baked. Stuffed. Over-Stuffed.
4. Salute to Green Smoothies
3. My 25 Best Pumpkin Recipes!
2. Salad in a Jar - Make Ahead Bliss!
1. Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers with Avocado
What were your favorites from the past year? I'd love to hear what you have enjoyed and want to see more of in 2013!
A few of my faves that just missed the "top 30" list: Trail Cookies, Frosted Blueberry Cake, Vegan Clam Chowder, Pesto Cashew Ricotta Pizza, Vegan Philly Cheese Sandwich, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, Spicy Peanut Tofu Rice Salad, Tuna Fish Free Sandwich, Hasselback Tofu
Pics of my faves that just missed the list. (recipe links in list above)
Also check out my Top 20 Posts in 2011
Posted by Kathy on 1/03/2013