This is one of my favorite round-up posts.. all things pumpkin!
Vegan Pumpkin Recipes. From pumpkin cinnamon buns, pumpkin fritters and multiple versions of vegan pumpkin pie - these are all my pumpkin-y recipes.
These recipe posts are both recent and very vintage. Savory and sweet. A few that are super healthy - and plenty that are quite decadent and sweet. There is something for everyone on this list - so if you have a can of pumpkin sitting in your kitchen pantry, give this list a look and hopefully find some inspiration!
Updates to this list starts at #26 .. just in case you remember this post from a few years back.
My Best Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
1. Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte - beverage
Ditch Starbucks and make your pumpkin spice beverage in house - sip in your slippers :)
2. Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Cookies - goodness-infused dessert
These tender round gems are a new sweet fall treat of mine. Pumpkin combines with chocolate and rustic oats for a flavor that is naughty-meets-nice.
3. Jack-o-Pumpkin Breakfast Sandwich - breakfast
Oh my goodness I LOVE this recipe. And even better, so does my husband! Warm vegan breakfast sausage combines with a hint of vegan cheese, homemade pumpkin butter, greens and some savory mushrooms. This is a breakfast bite to CRAVE!
4. Pumpkin Pie Tarts with Vanilla Glaze - breakfast pastry
These homemade pastry bites are like the mini, toaster-tart-looking pumpkin pies. Warm pumpkin butter inside, flaky vegan crust on the outside. And these sweet morning treats are easier to make than you may think!
5. Pumpkin Apple Harvest Rice - savory entree or side dish
This cozy bowl of pumpkin rice with sweet crunchy apples and veggies is one of my favorite easy bowls to whip up for lunch or dinner. Pumpkin flavor in each savory, nutty bite.
6. Pumpkin Pudding in 5 Ingredients - healthy dessert
If you have five minutes and five ingredients you can whip up this healthy treat bowl of pumpkin pudding - cinnamon speckled, creamy, packed with protein and super delish!
7. Roasted Cauliflower Pumpkin Swirl Dip - Appetizer
This is another seasonal recipe that I CRAVE! The flavors of roasted cauliflower and rustic fall pumpkin combine in a swirled bowl of warm baked dip. Spread on warmed crusty bread, crackers - or eat by the spoonful! This stuff is amazing at fall gatherings.
8. Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun Layer Cake - dessert
This rich and fluffy dessert is pretty much food porn on a plate. It looks like a fluffy layer cake with melty, creamy vegan frosting - but it tastes like a pumpkin-infused cinnamon bun with swirls of cinnamon throughout. So decadent. So good. So splurge-worthy.
9. Pumpkin Spice Cashew Cheese Dip - appetizer
I created this recipe when I was on a cashew cheese kick a few years ago. And it is quite warm and cozy! It starts out with some soaked cashews and ends up with a warm-from-the-oven dip of pumpkin spice deliciousness. This dip can be served warm or chilled. Party-approved. Savory-meets-sweet.
10. Ginger Sage Butternut Pumpkin Soup - soup
I love this soup on a chilly fall night when I am craving something ultra-cozy, calming, comfy and delicious. The recipe is simple and the flavors of sage and pumpkin are outstanding. This is a must-try for creamy soup fans.
11. Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Rolls with Ginger Glaze - sweet breakfast treat
Hm, these amazing cinnamon rolls really need no introduction. Pumpkin. Cinnamon. Creamy ginger glaze. If you want a fall-infused pumpkin cinnamon roll - give this recipe a try!
12. Frosty Pumpkin Shake - dessert smoothie
This cool, creamy shake is swirled with frosty flavors of creamy coconut and smooth spiced pumpkin. Eat it with a spoon!
13. Pumpkin Chai Oat Blueberry Muffins - muffin
Blueberry muffins with a healthy, spiced, pumpkin-y, fall spin! Warm and fluffy. Pair with a steamy latte for a perfect fall morning.
14. Pumpkin Muffins - Cinnamon Frosted - muffins
These fluffy, dense pumpkin muffins are simply wonderful! The pure smooth flavor of pumpkin shines through in each golden bite.
15. Pumpkin Pie Cream of Wheat - breakfast cereal
Craving a warm bowl? Try this pumpkin pie flavored cream of wheat. Or use the ingredients with any hot bowl. Cream of rice, oats or farro porridge will work too.
16. Hubbard Pumpkin Pie - healthy dessert
This recipe is truly for the pumpkin pie experts out there. Those who want to try a rustic, authentic, dense, creamy-velvet version of homemade pumpkin pie. This pie was really delicious and so healthy that it makes a great afternoon bite or even breakfast!
17. Toasty Pumpkin Chickpea Fritters - side dish or patty
I LOVE these! Love them. Toasty little golden gems of pumpkin goodness. Crispy coated and very lightly pan-fried. You could bake them too. They are delicious on their own or use them as a burger patty. Savory with a hint of sweet.
18. Crispy Tofu Pumpkin Spread Sandwich - lunch sandwich
This lovely hearty sandwich has a pumpkin-sweet potato spread on top. Crispy golden tofu too. A favorite combo of mine for a lunch or dinner sandwich.
19. Pumpkin Spice Orange Banana Bread Bars - bakery snack cake
These fluffy bars combine pumpkin and banana bread - what is not to love?! Enjoy for breakfast or as a snack. Pair with a hot beverage for a cozy fall moment.
20. Pumpkin Pie - from scratch - dessert
Homemade pumpkin pie from scratch with a homemade gingersnap crust. And yes, I even made the gingersnaps. This amazing pie is one of my favorites for special fall gatherings. (Or you can try my 4 and 5 ingredient tweaks to pumpkin pie below!)
21. Pumpkin Pie (in 4 ingredients) (in 5 ingredients) - dessert
I was dying to really make the easiest pie recipes ever. And with these two recipes I think I succeeded! Both pies turn out delicious. And with only 4 or 5 ingredients you won't have to sweat much in the kitchen.
22. Sour-Cream Swirled Pumpkin Pie - dessert
Another version of pie - with a creamy white swirl!
23. Golden Trio Soup - entree soup
This golden trio soup has butternut squash, sweet potato and pumpkin - chipotle flavors - warm, creamy and spiced. Crispy tofu cubes on top.
24. Two Pumpkin Muffins - one cream cheese topped - muffins
Two pumpkin muffin recipes to try. One with a moist vegan cream cheese top.
25. Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie - dessert
Cheesecake meets pumpkin pie in a rich and creamy swirled slice.
26. Pumpkin Pie Parfait - dessert or snack
These easy parfaits have layers of pumpkin pudding, coconut whip and grahams. So good and such a crowd pleaser! Make ahead approved. Pumpkin pie bliss. No holiday required.
27. Hot Pumpkin Mug - beverage
This is like the pumpkin version of hot cocoa. And it is kinda like a pumpkin spice latte, without the espresso and with more pumpkin! So creamy and delicious for fall!
28. Walnut Pumpkin Pie - This no-bake pie is so rich and creamy and loaded with healthy walnuts! I love this as my holiday pie. ps. You could bake this if you like a firmer pie!
29. Smashed Sweet Potato Fritters with pistachio - appetizer or snack
These are such a yummy snack or appetizer. Loads of sweet potato flavor with pretty green pistachios crusting the outside. Sweet tahini dip on top.
30. Orange Pumpkin Hummus. - appetizer or snack
This is a yummy fall hummus infused with pumpkin and spice and citrus.
31. Maple Bliss Vegan Pumpkin Pie - dessert
This is a maple sweetened pumpkin pie. So luxurious and dreamy!
32. Vegan Pumpkin Alfredo - entree
Love this creamy dreamy pasta with fall flavors! If you have never tried pumpkin alfredo - you are in for a treat!
33. Pumpkin Spice Latte with tips! - beverage + how-to
Here is my PSL how-to. Plus video!
34. 2-Minute Pumpkin Pie Pudding. This super fast pudding has walnuts and pumpkin and pie spices galore. Sweet, creamy and perfect for a dessert or snack!
35. Pumpkin Pie Pillows Cookies - dessert or snack
These little nuggets of yum are perfect with tea.
36. Crustless Pie with Pecan Streusel - healthy dessert
This crust-free pumpkin pie is so good! You seriously won't miss the crust.
37. Pumpkin Brownies - dessert
These are so good and perfect for pumpkin season! Pumpkin makes these brownies extra fudgy delicious.
38. Pumpkin Nog - beverage
This festive nog uses the creamy flavor of pumpkin to make it extra special.
39. Maple-Pumpkin Quesadilla - appetizer or entree
These are so savory-sweet and amazing with pumpkin butter and white beans and a hint of maple. Crispy 'dilla tortillas to swaddle it all!
40. Date-sweetened Pumpkin Loaf - breakfast or snack
This is a super fluffy and yummy pumpkin loaf. Perfect with tea or a latte. Rich pumpkin color and flavor.
So there they are! My fave pumpkin recipes of past! Hope you can try one or a few of them this fall :)