In the words of Madonna, "Hol-day-ee. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Celebrate.... lalala."
Super-jam-packed Holiday Edition of this week's Meatless Monday Recipe Round-up via my posts over at Babble.com's Family Kitchen - AND this week, I'm listing ALL my favorite recipes from this holiday season (and a few of my favorites from season's past) here on Healthy. Happy. Life. as well. Your vegan holiday feast is ready..
Also check out -> Vegan Holiday Recipes from Across the Web. Celebrate the holidays with recipes from your favorite vegan bloggers all in one place. FindingVegan's #HOLIDAY tag
Holiday Edition: Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up - 12/19 H O L I D A Y * E D I T I O N
Vegan Holiday Desserts (come first!)
* Vegan Sugar Cookies, Vanilla Bean Frosted
* Cocoa Cardamom Cake with Cashew and Coconut
* Coconut Snowball Cookies
* Double Swirled Pumpkin Cream Pie
* Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
* Pumpkin Cheesecake
* Chocolate Dipped Pecan Cake (chocolate lover's delight!)
* Hubbard Squash Pumpkin Pie
* Coconut Espresso "Tiramisu" Cream Pie
* Double Swirled Pumpkin Cream Pie
* Soy Nog Snickerdoodles
* Pumpkin Pie Round-Up! (All my pumpkin pie recipes i one spot!)
* 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Pudding (in 5 minutes!)
* Easy Chocolate Silk Pudding
* Pumpkin Cinna-Bun Layer Cake (with rich cream cheese frosting!)
* Vegan Cheesecake (custard style, oh so lovely)
* Caramel Apple Pie
* 5 Cool Mint Chocolate Rice Crispy Squares (kid-approved)
* Minty Smores Brownies (chocolate lovers delight)
* Bosc Pear and Blueberry Pie from scratch (includes vegan crust recipe)
* Chocolate Molten Cake (healthier than you think!)
* Find more vegan desserts in my dessert index
Vegan Holiday Drinks
* Coconut Cardamom Spiced Latte
* How-to Veganize Just About Any Holiday Latte
* Frozen Hot Chocolate
* Coconut Persimmon Shake
* Fizzy Lime Pomegranate Cocktail
* Pumpkin Cider Smoothie with whip!
* Soy Nog Shake with Dandies
* Grapefruit-Cado Sunrise Smoothie
* Grab and Go Choco Power-Up Shake (fuel for last minute shoppers)
* Spiced Blackcurrant Bliss Smoothie
* Holiday Vanilla Bean Soy Nog
* Santa' Pink Peppermint Berry Smoothie
* Mint Creme Cocoa with whip (holiday favorite!!)
* Ginger Juice Shooters (pre or during meal palate cleanser. packs a spicy punch!)
* Super Sinus Juice (keep your immune system and nose happy with this sip!)
* Pumpkin Spice Latte (take THAT Starbucks!)
* Find more vegan drinks in my drink/smoothie/juice index
Vegan Holiday Savory Recipes
* Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
* Cheezy Pumpkin Chickpea Croquettes Appetizer
* Creamy Pumpkin Roasted Potato Salad
* 10 "Squash" Recipes
* Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Soup with a hint of maple
* Football Season Snacks Gone Vegan!(for the football fans out there)
* 15 Delicious Ways to Cook with Tofu (actually has nothing to do with the holidays, I just really love this slideshow!)
* Cranberry Concord Sauce
* Spicy-Sweet Glazed Cocktail Meatless Balls, with pineapple accent
* Pita Veggie "Sausage" Stuffing
* 11 Alternatives to Tofurky - Vegan Main Dish Recipes!
* Holiday-Approved Spiced Hazelnut Hummus
* Master the Basics of a Macrobiotic Meal in 10 Easy Steps (..another one with no holiday connection, but you may need this for your post-holiday/new year health kick!)
* Vegan Holiday Dinner Party - Online (The virtual feast featuring some awesome bloggers! All the inspiration your need for a plant-based feast!)
* Cranberry Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
* Toasty Pumpkin Chickpea Fritters (One of my FAVORITES this season. OMG love these.)
* Easy Tofu Crunch Salad or Cracker Spread
* Ginger Sage Butternut Squash Pumpkin Soup (Texture like velvet. Adore this easy soup!)
* Spicy Shells and Cheese Pasta (Creamy cheezy pasta is certainly holiday-approved. Especially when you add Field Roast Sausage on top!)
* ZingBerry Holiday Wrap. Cranberry. Tempeh. Slaw.
* Pumpkin Apple Harvest Rice
* Roasted Cauliflower Pumpkin Swirl Dip (Serve warm or chilled - your guests will go gaga over this stuff!)
* Sunny Asparagus Tapenade
* 5 Fried Golden Fuyus!
* Amazing Raw Almond Spread or Dip
* Spinach Dip (Cheesy or not)
* Jalapeno Poppers (holiday 'game-day' fare)
* Butternut Squash Citrus Dip
* Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Hummus Dip
* Homemade Jumbo Croutons (perfect fancy salad-topper for the holiday feast)
* Pumpkin Spice Cashew Cheese
Vegan Holiday Breakfast
* Ginger Cream Cheese Glazed Banana Pancakes
* Pumpkin Macadamia Scones
* Cinna-Sugar Hazelnut Bread Flutes
* Gingerbread Swirl Creamy Wheat Cereal
* Holiday Spice Cran-Macadamia Oatmeal with Banana
* 14 Cozy Snow Day Breakfast Ideas
* Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
* Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Tarts
* Pumpkin Maple Rice Porridge
* 18 of my Favorite Holiday Season Breakfast Recipes
* Cinna-Citrus-Nog Pita French Toast (Panko-fried optional!)
* Loaded Tofu Breakfast Pockets (Grab & go eats for busy holiday schedules)
* Pumpkin Pecan Ginger Cinnamon Rolls (AMAZING! Christmas morning approved.)
* Jack-o-Pumpkin Breakfast Sandwich (my husband's favorite of the season! And one of mine too..)
* Get more vegan breakfast recipes in my breakfast recipe index.
I'll leave you with a little Vegan Inspiration. Also, be sure to check out this year's Veggie Girl Power Series. And catch-up on past interviews here: 2009 and 2010 and 2009 quotes.
Previous Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up's:
* 12/5 - Frozen Hot Chocolate, Sauteed Sauerkraut, Buffalo Bites, Cinna-Sugar Flutes and more!
* 11/28 - Post-Thanksgiving Meatless Monday recipe.
* 11/14 - Pre-Thanksgiving Meatless Monday recipe.
* 11/7 - Pumpkin Cheesecake, BBQ Chickpea Wrap, Easy Spicy Chick'n Ranch Wrap, Concord Cranberry Sauce and more!
* 10/31 - Halloween Bonanza - treats, sips, and more..
* 10/24 - Banana Pecan Muffins, Halloween Candy Veganized, Halloween Cupcakes.
* 10/17 - Papaya bowl, witches brew broccoli cheesy soup, cheezy broomsticks, Spiderweb Brownie Bites, Tofu Triangles over couscous with candied cashews and broccoli.
* 10/10 - Pumpkin Pizza, Fruity Faces, Peanut butter Banana Pudding, Carrot Juice and Double Pumpkin Cream Pie.
* 10/3 - Naughty/Nice Vegan Desserts, Raw Chocolate Shake, Pumpkin Potato Salad, Pumpkin Spice Cider Smoothie and more..
* 9/26 - cauliflower soup, pomegranate fizzy cocktail, food truck gyros at home, ghost whip, almost tiramisu pie
* 9/19 - apple jack flapjacks, seared tofu, tropical green smoothie, vanilla coconut latte, sumac salad
* 9/12 - ginger frosty, peanut butter cream pie, vegan chili, easy coconut rice and wonton lunch, peanut butter fruit stack sandwich
* 9/5 - Labor Day "Southern Food" Feast - biscuits, "chickn" fried seitan, cole slaw, pb shake
* 8/29 - pesto alphabet pasta, banana split, sweet potato biscuits, pasta salad to-go, cheeze sauce
* 8/22 - tropical smoothie, mushroom bites, veggie burger, love your green juice, peas and pasta cheezy style
* 8/15 - vegan jello, sunny pesto pasta, peachy "A" Smoothie, creamy cole slaw recipes, vegan sloppy joes, apricot cobbler and lime basil sorbet!
* 8/8 - jumbo croutons, fresh tomato hummus, peanut butter pillows, veggie burger slideshow, sticky maple french toast, cinna-rolls and more!
* 8/1 - hazelnut hummus, pesto pasta, tofu scramble, squash blossoms, savory waffles, hash browns.
* 7/25 - smoothies, vegan burrito, blueberry bread, panzanella salad, beet salad, peach crisp.
* 7/18 - roasted pepper hummus, raw food eats, papaya smoothie, owl cake, chocolate pudding parfait, hemp mashed potatoes and watermelon recipes.
And you can always peruse my HHL Recipe Index for many more vegan, meatless recipes!