This week's Meatless Monday Recipe Round-up via my posts over at Babble.com: Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Raw Chocolate Shake, Pumpkin Potato Salad, Naughty & Nice Desserts, Squash Recipes to "fall" for, Tips for Peeling Garlic, Soy Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte and more! Inspiration for today and the week ahead...
Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up - 10/3
* Vegan Pumpkin Spice Soy Latte
All the coziness of a pumpkin spice latte in a coffee-free version! Spicy chai tea is the perfect accent to pumpkin spice flavors. Take that Starbucks! :)
* Creamy Pumpkin Roasted Potato Salad
I've taken a creamy-delicious summer potato salad and infused it with the flavors of fall! Pumpkin and crunchy sweet onion in each bite. Roasted tiny potatoes have crisp skins and tender flesh - perfect pairing with my creamy pumpkin sauce.
* Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Start your fall morning off right with this pumpkin pie oatmeal. Healthy and delicious with a swirl of coconut milk cream on top!
* 20 Naughty & Nice Dessert Recipes
Sometimes it is nice to take the guilt out of "dessert hour" by adding a little "nice" in your "naughty" dessert. These recipes inspire naughty/nice treats like Strawberries and Coconut Cream - and a chocolate molten cake that is nicer than it sinfully looks! Slideshow.
* Pumpkin Cider Shake
I love this light version of a Pumpkin Pie Shake. The addition of fresh fall apple cider is the perfect touch to pumpkin spice flavors.
* Ten Squash Recipes to "Fall" For
Why should pumpkin get all the glory? These ten squash recipes will leave you "falling" for squash - butternut, acorn and more! I love my Acorn Alfredo pasta..
* A Look at Lyfe Kitchen's New Vegan-Friendly Menu
Tal Ronnen and Art Smith craft a chef-approved, vegan-friendly menu for this casual dining/fast-food chain launching in Northern California this month. Plans to open 250 locations in the next 5 years means this menu may be coming to you!
* Raw Chocolate Shake
Go healthy and raw with this chocolate shake. Makes a delicious afternoon pick-me-up or breakfast sip! So rich and delicious that it's worthy for dessert too. Raw cacao is rich in antioxidants.
* Tips on How-to Peel Garlic
A few fun kitchen tips on how to peel those pesky cloves of garlic..
* 30 Vegan Recipes for Fall!
This recipe-packed slideshow shares some of my all time favorite vegan recipes for fall. From my Acorn Squash Alfredo to my 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Pie - browse these recipes and get inspired! And hungry.
Previous Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up's:
* 9/26 - cauliflower soup, pomegranate fizzy cocktail, food truck gyros at home, ghost whip, almost tiramisu pie
* 9/19 - apple jack flapjacks, seared tofu, tropical green smoothie, vanilla coconut latte, sumac salad
* 9/12 - ginger frosty, peanut butter cream pie, vegan chili, easy coconut rice and wonton lunch, peanut butter fruit stack sandwich
* 9/5 - Labor Day "Southern Food" Feast - biscuits, "chickn" fried seitan, cole slaw, pb shake
* 8/29 - pesto alphabet pasta, banana split, sweet potato biscuits, pasta salad to-go, cheeze sauce
* 8/22 - tropical smoothie, mushroom bites, veggie burger, love your green juice, peas and pasta cheezy style
* 8/15 - vegan jello, sunny pesto pasta, peachy "A" Smoothie, creamy cole slaw recipes, vegan sloppy joes, apricot cobbler and lime basil sorbet!
* 8/8 - jumbo croutons, fresh tomato hummus, peanut butter pillows, veggie burger slideshow, sticky maple french toast, cinna-rolls and more!
* 8/1 - hazelnut hummus, pesto pasta, tofu scramble, squash blossoms, savory waffles, hash browns.
* 7/25 - smoothies, vegan burrito, blueberry bread, panzanella salad, beet salad, peach crisp.
* 7/18 - roasted pepper hummus, raw food eats, papaya smoothie, owl cake, chocolate pudding parfait, hemp mashed potatoes and watermelon recipes.