This week's Meatless Monday Recipe Round-up via my posts over at Babble.com: Peanut Butter Banana Pudding, Pumpkin Pizza, Homemade BBQ Baked Beans, Carrot Juice, My Fruity Faces giveaway, Double Swirled Pumpkin Cream Pie, Fall Pasta, Chocolate Dipped Ghost Candy and more! Inspiration for today and the week ahead...
Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up - 10/10
* Dessert: Peanut Butter Banana Pudding
This five ingredient pudding is a tasty treat that you can whip up in a flash! Healthy too! Maple, cinnamon, peanut and banana flavors.
* Entree: Fall Pasta: Garlic, Shiitake, Butternut, Sage
This is one of my favorite pasta combos for fall. Creamy roasted garlic meets sweet buttery butternut squash cubes and savory shiitake mushrooms. Sage and pepper accents. Perfect for a cozy fall dinner.
* Entree: Pumpkin Pizza
This dinner and a movie post is inspired by Charlie Brown for the "Great Pumpkin Pizza." This pie is topped with roasted pumpkin or squash and a few more fall toppings. I love to add lemon slices to my pizza - they become roasted and sweet/sour in the oven. Try this fall pizza on your next pizza night!
* Side Dish: Easy BBQ Baked Beans and Lentils
I usually use soaked beans in soup. But this time I baked them in the oven for some super easy, super delicious homemade baked beans! Lentils and barley too. You'll never want to buy canned baked beans again once you see how easy this recipe is.
* Beverage: Carrot Juice for Steve Jobs
My tribute to Steve Jobs - via his favorite health tonic: carrot juice! And a fun quip on Steve's way to celebrate Halloween.
* Treat: Chocolate Dipped Knobby Nosed Ghosts
This homemade chocolate treat is a fun way to satisfy your vegan candy craving this October. Kids will love these little ghost faces too.
* Dessert: Swirled Double Pumpkin Cream Pie
This cream pie is filled with double pumpkin flavor! Vegan pudding is the base - creamy accents swirled together.
* Giveaway: My Fruity Faces, Edible Stickers Giveaway & Review
These edible stickers are fun to place on fruits and veggies. Kids will love playing with their food with these stickers. Enter to win one of 15 sticker sampler packs!
* 30 Vegan Recipes for Fall!
This recipe-packed slideshow shares some of my all time favorite vegan recipes for fall. From my Acorn Squash Alfredo to my 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Pie - browse these recipes and get inspired! And hungry.
Previous Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up's:
* 10/3 - Naughty/Nice Vegan Desserts, Raw Chocolate Shake, Pumpkin Potato Salad, Pumpkin Spice Cider Smoothie and more..
* 9/26 - cauliflower soup, pomegranate fizzy cocktail, food truck gyros at home, ghost whip, almost tiramisu pie
* 9/19 - apple jack flapjacks, seared tofu, tropical green smoothie, vanilla coconut latte, sumac salad
* 9/12 - ginger frosty, peanut butter cream pie, vegan chili, easy coconut rice and wonton lunch, peanut butter fruit stack sandwich
* 9/5 - Labor Day "Southern Food" Feast - biscuits, "chickn" fried seitan, cole slaw, pb shake
* 8/29 - pesto alphabet pasta, banana split, sweet potato biscuits, pasta salad to-go, cheeze sauce
* 8/22 - tropical smoothie, mushroom bites, veggie burger, love your green juice, peas and pasta cheezy style
* 8/15 - vegan jello, sunny pesto pasta, peachy "A" Smoothie, creamy cole slaw recipes, vegan sloppy joes, apricot cobbler and lime basil sorbet!
* 8/8 - jumbo croutons, fresh tomato hummus, peanut butter pillows, veggie burger slideshow, sticky maple french toast, cinna-rolls and more!
* 8/1 - hazelnut hummus, pesto pasta, tofu scramble, squash blossoms, savory waffles, hash browns.
* 7/25 - smoothies, vegan burrito, blueberry bread, panzanella salad, beet salad, peach crisp.
* 7/18 - roasted pepper hummus, raw food eats, papaya smoothie, owl cake, chocolate pudding parfait, hemp mashed potatoes and watermelon recipes.