Happy New Year 2011 is on the horizon!...
Since 2010 is coming to a close, it's time to look back on all the vegan recipes I've tasted, sipped, crafted and swooned over this past year. Here are the Top 25 Healthy. Happy. Life. Vegan Recipes of 2010. As well as a few more popular posts from the past few years. Check out what we've enjoyed and learned this year!...
2010 Lessons. Here is what I've learned about 2010 after viewing YOUR fave posts of the year...
* You guys love "pumpkin" anything.
* You guys love classic foods - veganized!
* You guys love decadent, ooey gooey, *yum* desserts and creative pasta!
* You guys love smoothies, shakes and basically anything frosty.
* You guys love an easy holiday pie! (*see the #1 post of the year below)
Cheers to the New Year! Spicy Carrot Mimosa...
Thanks for a great 2010 everyone! I can't wait to see what vegan culinary adventures unfold for me in 2011. Please join me for the ride! :) Happy 2011 wishes to you all. Now onto the countdown...
The Best of 2010 Top Posts...
*Ranked in order .. #1 is the most popular post of the year
25. Vegan Grilled Cheese
24. Herbed Vegan Cashew Cheese. Dry Baked.
23. Pad Thai with Spicy Peanut Sauce
22. Chive Cashew "Ricotta" Nut Cheese
21. Acorn Squash Alfredo Pasta
20. Tu-Nut Sandwich! Vegan Tuna Substitute
19. Almond Butter Banana Smoothie. Easy Energy!
18. Pumpkin Spice 'Cashew Cheese' Dip
17. Pumpkin Spice Orange Banana Bread Bars
16. Molasses Ginger Cookies
15. Vegan Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
14. Nutritional Yeast Flakes 101. Love them!
13. Easy Vegan Spinach Alfredo
12. "Cheese" Peas & Pasta!
11. Embracing Pumpkin! 9 Recipes.
10. Vegan Spinach Dip. Make Popeye Proud!
9. Green Juice 101
8. Vegan Lasagna with Vegan cashew Ricotta "Cheese"
7. Pumpkin Spice Latte at Home (not from Starbucks!)
6. From Scratch Pumpkin Pie with Homemade Gingersnap Crust
5. Vegan Mac and Cheese Recipes
4. Vegan Thanksgiving Cornucopia
3. Best Vegan Blogs
2. 5 Holiday Smoothies (IPhone App Update)
1. 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Pie
And here are a few posts which were not published in 2010, but still remain very popular:
* Carrot Ginger Soup Two Ways
* Tempeh "Bacon" (Facon)
* Wii Active vs. Wii Fit vs. Life
* Eating at Chipotle: 5 Healthy Tips
* Kathy's Vegan Essentials Shopping List
* Vegan Cole Slaw
* Tofu vs. Seitan
* Agave Syrup 101
* Whoopi Calls a Healthy Cookie Monster Stupid. I Agree!
* Blender Review
* Blackstrap Molasses 101: Goo that's good for you!
* Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cake
See last year's "2009 Best of" HHL here
Posted by Kathy on 12/29/2010